I can’t wait to share with you this incredible recipe, I’ve been making it for ages, and I hope you enjoy it as much as my family does.
For the Teriyaki Salmon:
- 2 1/2 lbs salmon filet sliced into 2″ wide slices, *
For the Teriyaki Sauce:
- 3 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 3 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large or 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger or 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Grease a large rimmed baking sheet (cover with foil and oil for easier clean-up). Preheat oven to 400˚F.
How to Make Easy Teriyaki Salmon:
- Combine sauce ingredients and stir until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Place individual salmon slices in a mixing bowl. Pour the sauce over the salmon, cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 20 minutes (at room temp or refrigerated).
- Transfer salmon to a prepared baking sheet (keep the marinade). Bake at 400 for 12-16 min or until salmon is flaky and cooked through; bake times may vary by the thickness of the salmon.
- While salmon is baking, transfer the remaining marinade to a small saucepan and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook, occasionally stirring until slightly thickened (3-4 min), then remove from heat.
- Once the salmon is out of the oven, brush with teriyaki syrup, then sprinkle with chopped green onion and sesame seeds as desired.