Valley Cheese and Wine, our neighbor at 1570 W Horizon Ridge, Suite 140, in Amador Plaza is Las Vegas’ premier source for artisan cheese, meat and wine. They were recently named “Best Wine Shop in Nevada” by a national publication for “foodies”.
They are family owned and just celebrated two years under the current ownership of Diana Brier, ACP CCSE CCP, WSET2 and her parents Terry and Burgess Brier, WSET2. You probably recognize Diana from her frequent appearances on local network TV shows! She is hands down THE leading expert on cheese in the Las Vegas area!
Highlights of the best offerings from their shop include:
- Happy hour from 2-6pm every Tuesday thru Friday. For $40 you receive a cheese and charcuterie board for two and a bottle of wine from the happy hour collection!
- Custom cheese and charcuterie platters for special events or just a special evening at home. All platters are made fresh on the day you designate for pickup. Bring in your own board and receive a 5% “Green” discount!
- Incredible selection of artisan cheeses and meats from all over the world, including many available locally only at Valley Cheese and Wine!
- A selection of fine wines from about 20 different countries, ranging from easy drinking choices costing between $13 and $30 and premium wines ranging up to grand cru Bordeaux and Burgundy selections, premium Napa Cabs and wonderful grower producer Champagnes.
- JUST ANNOUNCED! VCW Wine Club offering 4 or 6 bottles per month or per quarter. All wines come with a description of the producer, tasting notes and recommended pairings.
Check out Valley Cheese and Wine’s website at www.valleycheeseandwine.com and their Instagram and Facebook @valleycheeseandwine for details on their offerings.
Valley Cheese and Wine is offering our readers a 10% discount on all products and services purchased in the store during the month of August! Just show them this newsletter to receive your discount.